Thank you for Supporting Virginia’s Blue Ridge Music Festival!
We are a vibrant group of classical music enthusiasts who enjoy working together to bring fantastic concerts and events to these magnificent hills. However, we cannot do it alone. We need your help. Please consider volunteering your time or talents to one of our upcoming events, serving on our board of directors, or contributing a tax deductible donation.
To help make our ongoing efforts successful, Virginia’s Blue Ridge Music Festival is in need of volunteers and assistance for:
- Ticketing at concerts and events
- Event Hospitality
- Program Planning
- Social Media and Computer Support
- Serving on a committee–
Community Outreach, Development, Marketing
If you are interested in participating, please email: email@example.com
We are hard at work fund-raising, researching grant opportunities, and seeking individuals, businesses, and foundations that would like to support our efforts and make them sustainable. We receive many In-kind donations from individuals and businesses in the area, for which we are most appreciative. Please consider making a donation.
There are many good reasons to Support Virginia’s Blue Ridge Music Festival
- A recent major study by the nonprofit Americans for the Arts concluded that communities that invest in the arts reap the benefits of economic growth and a quality of life that positions those communities to better compete in our 21st century economy.
- The arts play a key role in building and revitalizing our rural communities and enhancing our quality of life – in Floyd County as well as the region.
- If you are a local business, you may see increased patronage and revenue from the influx of attendees to our events who may be seeking out restaurants, lodging, and various goods and services.
- The arts are essential to the intellectual and creative growth of our children & teenagers by boosting student achievement and helping students learn critical-thinking skills.
- And it is really special to have great classical and classical/Appalachian heritage music in our own back yard!
Checks can be mailed to:
PO Box 757
Floyd, VA 24091
or donate securely here:
The Virginia’s Blue Ridge Music Festival, as an Affiliate of the Roanoke Symphony Orchestra, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization to which your contribution is tax deductible as allowed by law.
or donate securely with paypal here: